City University of International Partnership / State license АБ 0137478
International accreditation ACBSP (USA) / Institutional and specialized accreditation IQAA (Kazakhstan)

Change of personal data


  1. Apply to the SSC, issue an application to change of personal data;
  2. On the application put a mark in the accounting Department about the absence of dept on payment for training;
  3. Justify the reason for changing the data;
  4. Attach copies of supporting documents to the application;

Be responsible for the process of changing the data in the accounting systems of KAFU for the correctness of the organization of documentation for your training.

  1. After issuing an order to change your personal data, you need to:
  • If you are studying on a grant, you need to gen a new Bank card to get a scolarship and report the new Bank card details to accounting Department;
  • Make changes to the student ID and record book at the office registrar.



© 1994-2020 Kazakh-American Free University (KAFU). All rights reserved.

 M.Gorkiy street 76, Ust-Kamenogorsk, East Kazakhstan Region, Kazakhstan, 070018

+7(7232)500-300 &nbsp  +7(7232)505-030   +7(7232)50-50-10   +7(7232)50-50-20